CARBON PYROLYSIS SYSTEM
When the organic substances are heated in an oxygen free environment (300 ~ 700 degrees), the thermal degradation process is called pyrolysis. . During the process, the solid product comes out of the charcoal and fixed carbon. The CPS is the most efficient technique for the extraction of the carbon in the wood.
This method, which is used today in United States and Europe, is applied for the carbonization of pellets obtained from wood, woody crusts, kernels, industrial wastes and wood chips and as fuel.
Oven (13 – 18% dry) is heated to 350 – 400 ° C in airless or oxygen-free environment, and the hydrogen, oxygen and nitrogen in the wood converts into a gas. By means of rotary use, carbon dioxide is emitted by turning the extracted gas into energy, where the flammable and free elements do not completely disappear (CHARCOAL) which is suitable for burning again.
EQUIVALIZING A HOMOGENEOUS FUNCTION IS EQUIVALENT WITH EFFICIENCY AND QUALITY INCREASING, EFFICIENCY AND QUALITY STANDARD CAN NOT BE CREATED THAT THE TORCH WAS FILLED ONLY ONCE.
When our company produces heat-controlled ovens, temperatures can reach 650-700C. Fuel and combustible materials inside the wood are completely burned and converted to industrial carbon (90-95%). Carbon is used in air and water treatment and other industrial spaces thanks to its porous structure at advanced level.
WITH THE CPS SYSTEM, WOOD IS CONVERTED TO CHARCAOL OR CARBON WITH THE MOST EFFICIENT WAY.
Dimensions: 3396 x 6320 x 3435
Volume: 3,44m³ x 2
Weight: 75 ton
Efficiency: 1000 kg Charcoal out of 4000 kg wood
The daily production capacity is 3000 Kg charcoal.
Charcoal is produced at a rate of roughly ¼ (250 kg) from 1000 kg of wood. Biological charcoal “, or ” also known as BBQ charcoal “is a carbonization of woody residues by heat treatment in an oxygen-free environment.
* The natural atmosphere does not affect the greenhouse because the gas and heat are not released,
* Designed for barbecue CHARCAOL and carbon production,
* Totally portable- you can move it to anywhere
* Does not need any energy after the first start
* Digital heat gauges and heat control system available,
* Agricultural and industrial waste does not provide economies with recycling
* The transformation of the fruit shells and cores, including carbon at high altitude, is a huge win for the whole of our country.
* No external fuel is after the first start.
* The latest technology in charcoal manufacturing in the United States is introduced to Turkey,